More on Google Sites
Its s pretty simple question so simply it stands for Search Engine Optimization but its is not as simple as the word "simple" is! It is a full time job which can take weeks to months to optimize your website for higher ranking in search results.
One of the most important thing which we recommend you to keep remember that SEO strategies are constantly evolving as the search engines update their algorithms.
Note: if you are new to SEO, we recommend to read the SEO definitions and What is SEO, otherwise you can skip this page.
There are hundred of thousands SEO definitions are available, following are the most easy to understandable definitions of SEO for new experienced users. Sites Help recommends you to read at least read any 3 from following so you can do the SEO of Google Sites easily.
- A process or a method used to enhance a site's ranking in search engine's organic search results. SEO tends to focus on the organic (natural) or free listings. It includes optimizing the on-page factors such as using a vast range of techniques.
- Search Engine Optimization is the process of achieving top rankings in the search engines for site's most relevant search terms. The most relevant search terms are the phrases that people are most likely to type into a search engine when looking for what the site has to offer. These are the search terms that is essential to rank highly for, and these are the search terms that search engine optimization targets.
- SEO, some time refer to copy right text content because most of the techniques which used to promote a site in search engines deal with text.
- SEO is how search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo etc create
the list of sites that are shown when user types a word or phrase into
the search bar.
- SEO is the name of process which used to increase the number of visitors on a site by ranking it high in the search results of search engines.